| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pedra Azul in July is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A feeble 11.2mm (0.4in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:10 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 11:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Pedra Azul July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Pedra Azul, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Pedra Azul:
- Ituacu, Brazil - 242.8 kms (150.9 miles) N
- Caetite, Brazil - 259.8 kms (161.5 miles) NNW
- Carinhanha, Brazil - 348.5 kms (216.6 miles) NW
- Espinosa, Brazil - 200.5 kms (124.6 miles) NW
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) WNW
- Montes Claros, Brazil - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) WSW
- Aracuai, Brazil - 127.5 kms (79.3 miles) SW
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 264.7 kms (164.5 miles) SW
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 207.2 kms (128.8 miles) S
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 324.3 kms (201.5 miles) SSW